Love Music and Writing? Write for the youbloom blog.
If you are a music lover, frequent live gig goer, songwriter, musician or artist, producer or sound engineer then how about writing for youbloom?
How it works:
- Read some past articles to get a feel for what we are about.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea or ideas for articles or send us links to articles you have previously written so we can get a feel for your work and maybe send you proposal ideas for articles.
- We will send you our blog guidelines doc.
- Write original content that hasn’t been published anywhere before.
- 500-900 words.
- Include relevant images and links that are either free to use, you have permission to use or you have taken yourself and are happy for us to use.
- Write a short bio (50 words or less) and include a link to your website or Twitter or Facebook (the choice is yours but only one link please).
- We’ll publish it as long as it fits with the youbloom guidelines and ethos.
Please be sure to read our Guest Blogger Agreement.
We look forward to hearing from you!