Capture your favorite youbloomLA moment and win! #youbloomLArocks
Is it possible that posting your best shots from the youbloomLA 2015 festival and conference could win you PRIZES? Absolutely! Just post a video or picture of your favorite youbloomLA 2015 moment to Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and/or Facebook using the hashtag #youbloomLArocks by midnight December 16, 2015 and you have a chance to win:
- One of four Pure Fix Cycles (retail value: $500/bicycle) or
- One of five cases of Justin’s squeeze snacks (retail value: $120/case)
Doesn’t get much easier than that! For a full list of contest rules, see below. Multiple entries are welcome.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who post their video or picture of their favorite youbloomLA 2015 moment to Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and/or Facebook at #youbloomLAcontest by midnight December 16, 2015. Contest is open only to those 18 years of age or older. Employees and volunteers of youbloom, Pure Fix Cycle, or Justin’s (the “Sponsors”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 10, 2015 and ending midnight PST on December 16, 2015.
4. How to Enter: Contest must be entered by submitting a video or picture to Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope and/or Facebook at #youbloomLAcontest. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. You may enter as often as you like. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one of four Pure Fix Cycles (retail value: $500/bicycle), or one of five cases of Justin’s squeeze snacks (retail value: $120/case). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winners of the Pure Fix Cycles can make arrangements with Pure Fix Cycles to pick up a fully assembled bicycle at Pure Fix Cycle’s headquarters in Burbank or have a Pure Fix Cycle (85% assembled) shipped to them at no charge, further details to be provided to the winners. The winners of the Justin’s squeeze snacks can have their prizes mailed to them. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected by the Sponsors. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that Sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsors, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering this contest, you further agree to provide your submitted photos or video upon request to the Sponsors and Sponsors will use their best efforts to provide credit to the contestant.
9. Terms: Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in their sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: youbloom U.S.A., 2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032. Requests must be received no later than December 13, 2016.
14. Sponsors: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes are: youbloom, 2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032; Pure Fix Cycles, 713 N Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502; and Justin’s, 736 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302.