Nigerian singer-songwriter Omo Phola has comarketed with fellow musical groups Spred the Dub and Mizdrea. Here’s what he has to say about his experience with artist matching and comarketing at youbloom.
- Could you tell us a little about your music and where you are from?
I am an afro pop afro dance hall artist, songwriter and performer. Originally, I am from a Nigerian base in South Africa.
- Have you previously partnered in any way with other artists? If so, could you tell us about that?
I have not partnered with any artist outside of youbloom.
- What inspired you to match and comarket with other youbloom artists?
Because of my goal of booking gigs and expanding my brand, matching and comarketing appealed to me.
- Has comarketing with other artists with youbloom grown your fan base?
- Would you like to perform together with artists with whom you have comarketed?
Yes, I would love to perform with Mizdrea and Spred the Dub.
- Would you like to collaborate in song writing with artists with whom you have matched and comarketed?
Yes, I would love to collaborate with the artists I comarketed with.
- What do you think the future holds for artist partnering in general?
Artist partnering is going to help artists in the future expand their reach and cross platform promotion.
- Would you consider giving us an artist matching/comarketing testimonial we can share with other artists and fans?
Yes, I got more recognition through artist matching/comarketing.
Connect with Omo Phola
Play high quality curated shows in new cities, towns and countries. Working together with other emerging, independent music artists and bands, around the world, similar to you in genre, location, etc.
Want more fans, shows and tours?
Start getting artist matches immediately!
youbloom Interviews • Makings • Comarketing • Artist Partnering • Music Collaboration
- Virtual tour • Music marketing • Find similar artists • Music collaboration • Emerging